Oregon Harvester Chain 404 or 3/4
Chain available in either 100ft reels or made into individual loops at no extra charge.
Oregon 3/4″ Pitch – 11H
- Semi-chisel cutters make 11H an aggressive, high-performance chain designed for mechanical harvesting
- Wider cutter gullet for maximum cutting effeciency and chip-clearing capability
- Offset cutter footprint — Minimizes “knife edging: of the bar rails and offers increased support and stability
- Patented Steel — Patented Oregon material, improved rivet material, and state-of the art manufacturing processes all minimises stretch and wear
- File Size: 5/16″
Oregon .404″ Pitch – 18HX
- Micro Chisel Cutter for excellent performance, and cutting speed
- Advanced Chrome-Plating — Maximum cutter stay-sharp: holds edge in brutal conditions such as high-speed or cold weather
- Oregon patented OCS-01 steel is designed to have long-lasting durability in the toughest conditions.
- Thicker drive link — Wider and tougher links for increased strength, reliabilty, as well as a longer life.
- LubriLink — Helps to keep oil on the chain and direct oil to the critical areas.
- 18HX presets with the “gold” tie straps MUST be used with 18HX harvester chain.
- File Size: 7/32″