The Talkie Tooter® Radiowhistle system is used by logging operators to remotely initiate one or more successive “audio beeps” – whistle codes, which alert, quickly and clearly, all personnel in the area to the potential movement of wire ropes. In this application, the Talkie Tooter signaling radio greatly increases safety and productivity.
Talkie Tooter radio systems are designed and built to withstand the harshest environments on a daily basis. Every Talkie Tooter radio signaling system has its own unique tone scheme, which eliminates the possibility of activating a neighboring operation’s audio whistle.The hand-held transmitter is worn on the belt for easy accessibility. This price includes Base Receiver, 2 x Transmitters, Charger and new Wiring.
• Increases daily production
• Belt mounted transmitters – lightweight and convenient to use, does not hamper operator’s movements
• Built-in safeguards minimize chance of accidental activation
• Safety-Tone® system prevents accidental cross signaling
• Easily Removable receiver – to prevent loss due to vandalism
• Modular circuit board construction for ease of service
• Proven rugged and water resistant
WE WILL TAKE $1000 OFF A NEW TALKIE TOOTER MARK 111 SYSTEM
WITH EVERY ROLL OF UNCUT MAIN, TAIL OR SKY LINE.